Sina Villa Matilde is an elegant hotel set in the luxuriant Piedmont countryside, coming from the careful restoration and transformation of an ancient villa of the 18th century. Entering the gates of Villa Matilde brings you into another era; here you can live your wedding anniversary feeling like an aristocrat. You will stay in an exclusive guestroom with wooden floors and period furnishings, tasting the haute cuisine of Le Scuderie Restaurant. Strategically located at the foot of the Alps, Sina Villa Matilde is the perfect starting point to discover Piedmont, a land of fine wines and great traditions.
From here you can easily reach Turin, the Italian former capital, have a stroll in the stunning Gran Paradiso National Park, and visit the ancient Canavese Castles. We recommend to plan a day trip to the famous Masino Castle, originating back in the Medieval and now property of the Italian Environmental Fund (FAI), where you can admire the fascinating ancient frescoed halls, the apartments of Madame Reale and get lost in the amazing maze.
If you are planning to live a charming wedding anniversary over a family vacation, have a look at the Sina Villa Matilde Family Package including:
- 30% discount off the second room
- 50% discount off the Restaurant for children
- 15% discount off the Restaurant for adults
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Aperitif for the adults on arrival
- Ice cream for the children on arrival
- Access to the Fitness Club with Gym, sauna, hammam, tennis court and swimming pool (open from June to September)
- Free use of the bicycles
- Free Travel Insurance Europ Assistance
- Late check out until 4:00 PM of the departure date
- Free use of private indoor garage
- Free WiFi access
Treat your family! Write now at firstname.lastname@example.org to get our best rates on this amazing venue.[:]